Back by popular demand, MotoE is returning to Australia. Meet Coach Robb – trainer to some of today’s top amateur and professional riders – in store on January 16.
As part of a nine-track Australian tour (including Wollongong Motorcycle Club 20-21 January), Coach Robb will make a special appearance at our Keira Street showroom on Thursday January 16 from 6pm to 8pm.
Since 2005, MotoE’s Coach Robb has worked with and produced some of today’s top professionals including Ryan Dungey, Adam Cianciarulo, Jeremy Martin, Jordan Bailey, Alex Martin and Stilez Robertson.
This is an informal session where questions are welcome. Examples of topics for discussion include:
- Why high intensity training off the motorcycle is not translating to faster lap times.
- What you should (or shouldn’t) eat on race day.
- How to maximize your endurance training off the bike.
- The importance of a proper warm up before racing.
- Simple things you can do to improve race day confidence.
LUCKY DOOR PRIZES
1 x FREE Voucher to MotoE’s Wollongong Riding & Performance Camp
6 X FREE Day’s Riding Vouchers at the Mount Kembla Scramble Circuit thanks to Wollongong Motorcycle Club
ENTRY via GOLD COIN DONATION in support of Illawarra Convoy.
This event will be lightly catered. PLEASE REGISTER YOUR RSVP AT THE LINK BELOW to learn from the best in the business!