MotoE is returning to Wollongong in July. Don’t miss out on your chance to meet Coach Robb – trainer to some of today’s top amateur and professional riders!
Join Coach Robb for this special “Meet the Coach” evening hosted by City Coast Motorcycles before MotoE’s Level 1 Riding & Performance camps kick off on July 8 at Wollongong Motorcycle Club’s Mount Kembla track.
Since 2005, MotoE’s Coach Robb has worked with and produced some of today’s top professionals including Ryan Dungey, Adam Cianciarulo, Jeremy Martin, Jordan Bailey, Alex Martin and Stilez Robertson. Don’t miss out on your opportunity to learn from the best!
Topics discussed include:
- Why high intensity training off the motorcycle is not translating to faster lap times.
- What you should (or shouldn’t) eat on race day.
- How to maximize your endurance training off the bike.
- The importance of a proper warm up before racing.
- Simple things you can do to improve race day confidence.
LUCKY DOOR PRIZES
2 x Free Ride Day passes at the Mount Kembla Scramble Circuit kindly donated by Wollongong Motorcycle Club
ENTRY via GOLD COIN DONATION
In support of Wollongong Motorcycle Club long time member and Wollongong Images photographer Noel Downey who is undergoing intensive cancer treatment and care.
This event will be lightly catered. Please assist us with numbers by indicating your attendance below: