City Coast Motorcycles has entered the national BMW R 18 Wrap competition for best customisation.
Vote for City Coast Motorcycles and say in 100 words or less what you like about the R 18 and how you would customise it – and you’ll be in with a chance to Win 1 of 10 x $250 BMW Motorrad accessory vouchers!
Our entry – Soul Art – pays homage to its inspiration, the BMW R5 by carrying 1930’s cubism along its length. This blends with a salute to the later lowrider line art that turns heads as it turns corners. Striking. Sophisticated. Soulful.
View our R 18 entry pictured above on our BMW Showroom Floor at 262 Keira St, Wollongong. Voting ends 22nd December 2021
Terms & Conditions
MOTORRAD “WRAP BATTLE” COMPETITION
- Information on how to enter and the prize voucher (“Voucher“) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this competition (“Competition“) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is BMW Australia Limited (ACN 004 675 129), 783 Springvale Road, Mulgrave VIC 3170, telephone 133 269 (“BMW Motorrad“).
- Entry is open to residents of Australia aged 18 and above (“Entrant“).
- Employees (and their immediate families) of BMW Motorrad and agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Entries into the Competition open on 10/12/2021 and close at 11:59pm AEST on 22/12/2021(“Competition Period“).
- Only one (1) entry is permitted per eligible individual, during the Competition Period, which will be considered by BMW Motorrad when determining the winners of Vouchers in the Competition.
- BMW Motorrad reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Entrants (including an Entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who BMW Motorrad has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Competition. Errors and omissions may be accepted at BMW Motorrad’s discretion. Failure by BMW Motorrad to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. BMW Motorrad’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant, BMW Motorrad reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Entrant.
- This Competition is a game of skill. Winners will be determined by BMW Motorrad at 23/12/2021 at the BMW Motorrad head office.
- Winners will be determined by BMW Motorrad based on the quality of each entry regarding their response on what they like about the R18 and how they would customise it. To avoid doubt, an Entrant is only eligible to win one Voucher in this Competition. BMW Motorrad will order Vouchers to the next best Entrant if a Voucher is unclaimed.
- The winners will be notified in writing by email and phone within ten (10) business days of the judging.
- BMW Motorrad’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Vouchers for the Competition are ten (10) $250.00 BMW Motorrad Accessory Vouchers issued by BMW Motorrad. Total combined Voucher amount is $2,500.00. The Vouchers can be redeemed towards the purchase of Genuine BMW Motorrad Accessories or clothing available in the Australian market at participating BMW Motorrad Australia Dealerships. No Genuine BMW Motorrad Parts are able to be claimed through the Voucher. To redeem the value of the Voucher, Winners must present the Voucher at the time of purchase. Purchases will be deducted from the Voucher amount until the value of the Voucher reaches zero.
- Vouchers are not redeemable for cash or for the purchase of other vouchers, and the unused value remains on the Voucher. Vouchers are not legal tender but are redeemable by the bearer, so they should be treated like cash and are non-negotiable. Neither BMW Motorrad nor participating BMW Motorrad Australia Dealerships will be liable for any loss associated with lost, stolen or damaged Vouchers, or Vouchers used without authorisation. Vouchers cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- A Voucher, or any unused portion of the Voucher, is not transferable or exchangeable.
- In order to claim the Voucher, winners must contact BMW Motorrad within three (3) business days after being notified that they are a winner in the Competition. If a winner fails to do so, they will forfeit their Voucher and BMW Motorrad will award the Voucher in order to the next best Entrant in accordance with the judging criteria, and thereafter notify that Entrant that they have won a Voucher.
- Entrant’s consent to the Competition using their entry, name, testimonial, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by BMW Motorrad.
- If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of BMW Motorrad, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, BMW Motorrad reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any Entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition, as appropriate.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, BMW Motorrad (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for any loss or damage; whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under BMW Motorrad’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or Voucher claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by BMW Motorrad) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of BMW Motorrad; (d) any variation in Voucher value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; or (f) use of the Voucher.