BMW Promotional Offers Terms and Conditions
Winter Solstice Savings
*National recommended promotional Ride Away Price for models shown based on NSW delivery and with no other optional extras or colours other than those listed. Models with specification other than those listed may have a higher or lower price. Images may include options that differ from listed specifications Offer applies to motorcycles ordered and delivered between 1st July 2019 and 30th September 2019, at City Coast Motorcycles. While stocks last. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Stock may vary between BMW Motorrad dealers. Price may vary according to individual circumstances and may vary between BMW Motorrad dealers and states/territories. Excludes fleet, government and rental buyers. Consult your participating BMW Motorrad dealer for further details. BMW Group Australia reserves the right to change or extend the offer.
Racer Wrap Battle
Information on how to enter the Promotion and the prize form part of these Conditions of Entry. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
2. The Promotion is open to individuals (Entrants) who:
a) Are residents of Australia;
b) Aged 18 years old or over;
c) Are not employees (or immediate family of such employees) of the Promoter, or any of its related corporations or any of the agencies associated with the Promotion (including suppliers of the promotion); An immediate family member means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child, parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin; and
d) Have not been discovered to have breached Conditions of Entry of previous contests run by the Promoter, (“Entrants”).
The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any Entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry. It is a condition of entry that Entrants are able to accept the prize as stated. Inability to accept the prize as stated will deem the Entrant ineligible and the prize won will be forfeited.
All prices stated are in Australia dollars and includes GST. All references to times and dates are reflected as to times and dates in Melbourne is Australian Eastern Daylight Saving Time (AEDST). All times are stated using the 24-hour clock.
The Promotion commences on Friday, 16 August 2019 at 15:00 AEST and closes Friday, 6 September 2019 at 15:00 AEST (“Promotional Period”).
The Promoter has no responsibility for lost, ineligible, or incomplete entries, as well as any entries submitted or received by the Promoter after the Promotional Period. Any entry that does not comply with these Conditions of Entry will be declared void and will be ineligible to win the prize.
There will be ten (10) competition prize winners announced following the Promotion Period, the winner will be announced at the following time and location:
a) 15:00 AEST on Friday 13 September 2019 at BMW Group Australia, 783 Springvale Road, Mulgrave 3170 VIC
The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding on every entrant. No correspondence other than notifying the competition prize winner will the entered into.
The winner of the competition will be notified by email or phone relying on the contact details provided by the Entrant.
The competition is a Game of Skill, and valid entries require a response to 1 question.
Game of Skill Question:
To enter, simply tell us in 25 words or less what your favourite model from the R nineT range is and why?
11. To enter, Entrants must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period at https://www.racerwrapbattle.com.au/submit
(a) The Entrant must vote for an R nineT Racer of their choice from the voting page
(b) The Entrant must provide their First Name, Surname, Post Code, and a valid Email Address; and
(c) The Entrant may also ‘opt in’ to receive promotions and offers directly from the Promoter post promotion
13. Any cost associated with accessing the Promotion website is the Entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
14. Entrants can only enter in their own name.
15. Limited to one (1) entry per person.
16. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt in the Promotion database and NOT the time of transmission by the Entrant.
17. Incomplete, illegible or incorrect entries, entries which are not in the required format or which contain offensive of defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win the prize. Additionally, the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestions or for any other reason.
18. The Promoter may, at their absolute discretion, disqualify any Entrant and declare any or all entries made by an Entrant invalid if Entrants:
a) Tamper with the entry process, including use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that permit the Entrant to automatically enter repeatedly; or
b) Tamper with the operation of the Promotion or website or found to be using multiple aliases, household addresses or email addresses; or
c) Act in a disruptive manner; or
d) Fail to establish their entitlement to enter the Promotion to the Promoter reasonable satisfaction; or
e) Fail to produce items as required or produces items that the Promoter reasonably believes are illegible, stolen, forged, reconstructed, altered, incomplete or tampered with in any way; or
f) Act in violation of these Conditions of Entry.
19. 10 x Major Prizes will be won:
Major Prize details:
1 x $250 BMW Motorrad Australia Accessories & Clothing Voucher per winner (10 in total), redeemable at participating BMW Motorrad Australia Dealerships.
20. Prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
21. The value of the prize is valued at AUD$250, and is only redeemable on Genuine BMW Motorrad Accessories or Clothing available in the Australian market at BMW Motorrad Australia Dealerships. No Genuine BMW Motorrad Parts are able to be claimed through the voucher. Stock may vary between dealerships.
22. The voucher will be surrendered on redemption and is not redeemable in cash.
23. Voucher applies only at participating BMW Motorrad Dealers, and cannot be combined with any other offer.
24. The prize must only be utilised during the period of 15th August 2019 to 30th September 2019.
25. The Prize is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or any other goods or services, nor can it be taken in parts. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value, performance, or availability of the prize. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or substitute the advertised prize for a prize of equivalent or greater retail value if, for any reason beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter is not able to give the prize winner the advertised prize. Any incidental costs relating to the prize are the responsibility of the winner.
26. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or the Prize Provider in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
27. All entries are judged individually on their merit.
28. Each winner is selected at a judge’s decision based on the literary skill or originality of the answer provided to the Game of Skill question.
29. If the winner selected is deemed not to comply with the Conditions of Entry of this Promotion, their entry will be declared invalid and a new winner will be selected.
30. Vouchers will become invalid if not redeemed during the prize period (15th September 2019 to 31st October 2019).
31. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
32. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought by the winner.
33. If the competition does not run for its duration due to, but not limited to, computer viruses, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the Promoter’s control that corrupts or affects administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the competition, the Promoter reserves the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or subject to any written directions given by the various lottery departments, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion. The Promoter will not be responsible for:
a) Malfunction, delay or traffic congestion on any telephone network or line, computer on-line system, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, or website;
b) Failure of any entry to be received by the Promoter as a result of those matters; nor
c) Any injury or damage to entrants or any other person related to or resulting from participation in the competition or downloading any materials relating to the competition.
34. The Promoter reserves the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter have reason to believe has breached any of these Conditions of Entry, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
35. The Promoter and their associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission; communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserve the right to take any action that may be available.
36. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any goods or services offered as prizes. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter, other entities associated with this competition and their related bodies corporate, each of their officers, employees and agents, shall not be held liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered to any persons or property by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter or their employees or agents, in connection with the arrangement for the supply, or the supply, of goods and services by any person to the prize winner and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the prize winner. This clause does not affect any rights a consumer may have which are unable to be excluded under Australian law. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or their employees or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the costs of having the prize supplied again.
37. CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
38. Entry details remain the property of the Promoter. Acceptance of the prize is deemed to be acceptance by the winner of these Conditions of Entry and approval to use the winner’s name and photograph for publicity purposes, unless specifically requested by the winner not to do so at the time of entering the competition. Further, the winner may be required to participate in a media interview/s and/ or other promotional engagement as determined by the Promoter.
39. All claims and any copyright subsisting in the claims become and remain the property of the Promoter. The Promoter will collect personal information about Entrants to include Entrants in the Promotion.
40. If the personal information requested is not provided, the Entrant may not participate in the Promotion.
42. The Promoter is BMW Australia Ltd, PO BOX 92 RICHMOND VICTORIA 3121 (ABN 11 004 675 129).