* ‘How To Ride’ contributor Miles Davis will conduct adventure-specific training.
* Courses are open to riders on all brands of adventure bike.
* The program is designed to suit a wide range of abilities, from novices through to experienced riders.
* Each two-day course includes lunch, refreshments and a T-shirt for $695.
Topics covered include:
* Body position for off-road riding
* Throttle and clutch control
* Uphills and downhills
* Line selection
* Sand-riding technique is covered, but not all venues have sandy terrain for practical exercises
* Bike set up
* Tyres and suspension
* Riding gear and
* GPS tips